Become an ePIXfab member
ePIXfab is an open alliance and any organizations that support the mission of ePIXfab can become a member of it. The mission of ePIXfab and its members is to promote the science, technology, and applications of silicon photonics.
Any institution, public body, academic research group, company etc. can be part of the ePIXfab alliance.
ePIXfab membership benefits
First-time member: free participation voucher for one person for one ePIXfab-organized event
Reduced participation fee in all ePIXfab-organized events
Online access to streamed content of ePIXfab-organized events
Free access (password-protected) to resources on the ePIXfab website (training material, services, …)
Visibility of members on ePIXfab website, promotional material, presentations
Be part of ePIXfab services such as industrial residence program, student internship program and off-the-shelf chip program
Possibility to sponsor events, and in this case, be allowed to present at the event, have roll-up, etc.
ePIXfab membership fee
Why become an ePIXfab member
The fee for ePIXfab membership depends on the size and type of your organization.
- University = 500 Euro/year
- Not-for-profit institute: 1000 Euro/year
- Micro-sized company: 1000 Euro/year
- Small-sized company: 1500 Euro/year
- Medium-sized company: 2000 Euro/year
- Any other: 3000 Euro/year
The size of a company is defined as follows:
- micro: with less than 10 persons employed;
- small: with 10-49 persons employed;
- medium-sized: with 50-249 persons employed