• ePIXfab grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access video streaming of the lectures at the 4th ePIXfab silicon photonics summer school.
• You are not allowed to record, distribute and share the content of these lectures without written permission from ePIXfab and Sant’ Anna School of Advanced Studies.
• The access to these lectures is only for your organization and/or staff of your organization for non-commercial use, unless you obtain ePIXfab’s written permission to otherwise use the content.
• Your organization and/or staff of your organization agree to create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your/their account.
• Attending the live streamed lectures does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights to the content you access.
Who can access the lecturers
When you create your account to access 4th ePIXfab summer school lectures you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
Access to the lecturers
ePIXfab strives hard to provide best quality access to the lectures of the summer school. In case of some unexpected events ePIXfab reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any lecture.
If your organization is not an ePIXfab member and you are accessing this stream then ePIXfab, Ghent University and Sant’ Anna School of Advanced Studies have the right to take legal actions.
For more info: email@example.com
If you agree the above terms of access, then click the button below to access the stream