- June 18 – Day 1: Basic Concepts in PIC design. What is a PIC? Difference between components and circuits. Overall view of a design flow. Circuit modeling techniques.
- June 19 – Day 2: PDK-driven design flow. Designing circuits with standard building blocks from a Fab-provided PDK.
- June 20 – Day 3: Custom component design. Defining custom (parametric) layout. Component simulations
- June 21 – Day 4: Wavelength filter design. Basic filter principles. Designing arrayed waveguide gratings, echelle gratings and lattice filters.
- June 22 – Day 5: Verification and preparation for tape-out.